Hello, and welcome to the start of our weekly conversation about your book, your voice, and your audience! In this episode, you'll hear the story of how a publishing-professional-turned-spiritual-director birthed a company called Bookwifery (and this podcast).
JOIN THE LAUNCH CELEBRATION!
I'm launching this podcast with four foundational episodes (episodes 0, 1, 2, and 3), and I am celebrating in a special way. I'd like you to join me!
I want to learn what the first four episodes help you know is true about your book pregnancy. I'll gather up all the responses and create a special podcast episode that shares the responses and allows me to personally respond to each one.
How to participate:
(RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE)
- My Instagram feed, where our cats Aslan and Lucy prominently feature
- Birth Notes, my weekly email newsletter
- Associated Press Stylebook
- The Chicago Manual of Style
- Still Forming, where I wrote and created resources related to spiritual formation for many years
- The three friends and book projects that unsuspectingly brought about the birth of Bookwifery:
- My About page, where I share glimpses into the work that Bookwifery authors are doing to help heal the world with light
- Episode 1, which teaches the three major categories of book publishing
- Episode 2 and Episode 3, a pair of episodes for discerning if you're pregnant with a book
- Bookwifery's courses
- Bookwifery discernment guide
- Bookwifery's discernment workshop