In your personal discernment work around the question of whether you're pregnant with a book, you likely need to fill up your knowledge bank with additional data. In this episode, we consider the four factors that can make or break a viable book pregnancy for you.
JOIN THE LAUNCH CELEBRATION!
I'm launching this podcast with four foundational episodes (episodes 0, 1, 2, and 3), and I am celebrating in a special way. I'd like you to join me!
I want to learn what the first four episodes help you know is true about your book pregnancy. I'll gather up all the responses and create a special podcast episode that shares the responses and allows me to personally respond to each one.
How to participate:
(RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE)
- Episode 1
- Episode 2
- Bookwifery discernment workshop
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
- Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott
- Some examples of the vast conversation happening inside the publishing landscape on the subject of the Enneagram:
- Personality Types by Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson
- The Essential Enneagram by David Daniels
- The Enneagram by Helen Palmer
- The Ennegram: A Christian Perspective by Richard Rohr
- The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile
- The Sacred Enneagram by Christopher Heuertz
- The Enneagram in Love and Work by Helen Palmer
- The Path Between Us by Suzanne Stabile
- The Enneagram of Parenting by Elizabeth Wagele
- The Enneagram Made Easy by Elizabeth Wagele and Renee Baron