We talk a lot about shining light in this world and doing the work that is ours to do. But how do you learn what those things are for you? This episode offers six questions that can help you clarify your life's work—plus three bonus questions to start stewarding next steps.
(RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE)
- Be notified when the next Bookwifery cohort opens for enrollment
- Register for the free online discernment workshop for book pregnancy
- Book a 1:1 discernment session with Christianne
- Episode 9
SIX QUESTIONS TO CLARIFY YOUR LIFE'S WORK:
- What is your life narrative?
- What did you love?
- Why did you love those things?
- What choices did you make?
- What motivated those choices?
- Pause: What are you noticing?
THREE FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS:
- What can you imagine for yourself, for others, or for a better world?
- What do you need?
- How can you procure what you need?