When it comes to navigating the ins and outs of book pregnancy, what role does discernment play? How do you incorporate it into your process? This episode includes a 4-part "on the go" discernment practice you can turn to when you're in need of wisdom and guidance.
(RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE)
- Episode 2
- An "on the go" discernment practice in four movements:
- Notice your need for discernment
- Listen to three sources: the factors that created your need for discernment; your inner voice; and the voice of the holy
- Converse with what you heard while listening
- Notice whether your spirit has settled or needs further tending in discernment